Some Helplines and Webpages you might find helpful during the COVID-19 crisis.
• For all current resources available, please visit coronavirus.illinois.gov
• For inquiries regarding PPE donations for medical personnel and first responders, please contact PPEdonations@Illinois.gov
◦ If someone wants to manufacture PPE in Illinois, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (Illinois Manufacturing Association)
• If someone wants to volunteer, please contact email@example.com
• For business-related inquiries regarding the “Stay at Home” Executive Order 10, SBA loans, and essential business operations please contact 1-800-252-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Web site at https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
◦ The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has developed a list of resources for Illinois licensees and consumers impacted by the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Visit: https://www.idfpr.com/COVID-19.asp.
• If you have a question about unemployment insurance or are unable to file, please call Claimant Services at (800) 244-5631.
• If you have a question about business insurance coverage, please contact the Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI). An online complaint can be filed here: https://mc.insurance.illinois.gov/messagecenter.nsf.
• If you feel sick or are concerned about infection please visit http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus/personal-guidance-and-testing
• For school-related inquires visit https://www.isbe.net/covid19.